Do you feel you have the Ability and the Desire to Step Above the Rest?
Do you want to be part of a Professional Succesion Plan, not just a minor shareholder in a major corporation?
Do you want to Work with a more Sophisticated Client?
Paramount Insurance is a locally owned & operated boutique insurance brokerage with twenty years of successful business. We operate in a team environment and specialize in Business & Risk Management Strategies that not only protect our client’s assets, but encourage them to be more successful.
We are excited to be building a team of advisors who are interested in ownership opportunities, who are driven towards success and who will facilitate the understanding, implementation and growth of our trade mark Strategies available for both our Business and Personal lines clients.
What will being a member of The Paramount team provide you?
- The ability to be a part of a brokerage that handles insurance in a unique way, with a unique training program
- An organization where you can manage your own performance
- An organization offering buy in ownership opportunities based on personal performance
- An organization that is continually developing value added services for the success of our customers
- An organization that is forward thinking about technology, new trends & your future
- A company focusing on core beliefs & values, committed to your continued personal and professional improvement & growth
- A diversified work place
- Work in a true team environment
The Ideal Candidate
- “Proven”, intelligent, successful individuals that love to compete, but won’t sacrifice a team member in pursuit of their individual success
- Highly organized individuals with exceptional communication and presentation skills and the confidence to challenge their customers view point
- Intense customer focus & drive to bring value to their client. Ie: is committed to helping find solutions to problems and thrives on relationships where their opinion is trusted and sought out, “The Trusted Advisor”
- Excited to control their own destiny, accountable for and always working towards improving their results
- Has strong existing relationships within the community, in industries outside of Oil & Gas Service companies & who enjoy networking
Additional Technical Assets
- Level 2 Insurance license
- A designation such as, CAIB, CIP, CRM, FCIP, &/or a Business or Accounting degree
- 5+ years experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Power Broker, Policy Works
*We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.